Where We Work
Come to NICARAGUA!!
We would love for you to come visit us in Nicaragua!
Many of you have asked about coming to Nica to help us out, learn Spanish, go surf, or all of the above. So....we put together some options that will not only offer you an amazing trip, but will greatly benefit our friends in Nueva Vida.
Come alone, bring your family or friends, or get a group together!
1. Come for a service project.
We need all the help we can get and we would love your help! We have projects ranging from building, to children's projects, to kids camps.
2. Come for a surf/service project.
Nicaragua has world class waves just a couple of hours from where we work. We can set up a trip to get you helping others and surfing too!! We will arrange all lodging, transportation, surf photographers, etc to give you an amazing surf trip, adventure, and chance to really make a difference.
Surf/Service Trip Includes:
• Three organic, healthy meals with many vegetarian options
• Surf coaching and photographer options if desired
• Nika Collective Gift Pack including Nika Beach Throw, Trucker Hat, Hair ties, and Avosol Sunscreen
3. Come for Spanish lessons/Service project/Travel Nicaragua.
We believe that emersion is the best way to learn Spanish. No matter what level you are, with Spanish lessons in the morning and the evenings, and conversations with the locals all day long, you are sure to leave with a new level of fluency.
Spanish/Service Trip Includes:
• Assessment to determine appropriate Spanish language proficiency level.
• Individual and group language instruction twice a day.
• Adventures to Ometepe Island, Granada, and Masaya
*Option to adventure to nearby beaches as well
Are you interested in joining us on a trip to Nicaragua?
What kind of trip are you interested in?
What are the tentative dates you would like to visit us?
# of people in your group
Proudly powered by